Our offered Warm Drive Limit Switch is generally use on reversing drives such as cranes, hoists, rolling mills, winches etc. With IP-55 protection degree and 1200 rpm maximum rotation speed, offered drive limit switch is made from impact proof thermoplastic. The offered limit switch is obtainable with us in varied technical specifications as per the set requirement of buyers. Offered Warm Drive Limit Switch is known among clients for its excellent operations, robust construction and low maintenance.
The new range of limit switches has been designed and manufactured according to safety standard are suitable for use on reversing drives such as hoists, cranes, winches and rolling mills etc.
The driving motion is transmitted by worm gear. All gears and hubs are made of low wear thermoplastic. The rotational movements are transmitted to switches by adjustable cams.
Each lever has a single micrometric resister screw.This screw exclusively works on its own combined lever, excluding any mechanical contact with any other next to it. The regulation is easily made by use of screwdriver on a register screw. The special friction system assures a rapid and precise adjustment.
- Body Material: Black Nylon
- Cover Material Yellow : Impact proof thermoplastic
- Protection Degree: IP-55
- Mounting Position: Any
- Gear Ratios :1:12.5, 1:25, 1:50, 1:100, 1:200 & 1:400
- Drive : Worm Drive
- Cable Entries : 2, 3/4" Conduit
- Maximum Rotation Speed : 1200 rpm
- Contact Material : Double break silver cadmium
- Wire Connection : Screw terminal
- Rated Voltage Insulation : 500 V.A.C.
- Thermal Test Current : 10 Amps.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form